Vegan Burrito Bowl Meal is a popular dish among people who follow a plant-based diet or those who are looking for a healthy and nutritious meal option. It is typically made with a base of rice and beans, along with a variety of vegetables such as lettuce, tomatoes, and peppers. The bowl is often topped with guacamole, salsa, and other flavorful toppings to give it an added punch of flavor. The dish is not only delicious but also highly nutritious, as it is packed with fiber, protein, and other essential nutrients. It is also relatively easy to make and can be customized to suit individual tastes and preferences.
One of the main benefits of the Vegan Burrito Bowl Meal is that it is a filling and satisfying meal that can be enjoyed at any time of day. It is perfect for lunch, dinner, or even as a quick and easy meal option on busy weekdays. Additionally, this dish is highly versatile and can be made with a variety of different ingredients and toppings to suit individual tastes and preferences. Whether you prefer spicy or mild flavors, there is a Vegan Burrito Bowl Meal recipe out there for you. Overall, the Vegan Burrito Bowl Meal is a healthy and flavorful dish that is perfect for anyone who is looking for a nutritious and satisfying meal option.
How to make Vegan Burrito Bowl Meal
Prep Time : 10 mins
Cook Time : 15 mins
Total Time : 25 mins
Servings : 5 Servings
- 1 cup cashews soaked 150 g
- 1 jalapeno
- 1 carrot
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 cup water 240 mL
- 1/4 tsp each chili powder, cumin, smoked paprika, salt
- Tempeh Taco Meat click for recipe
- Chipotle Copycat Cauliflower Rice click for recipe
- 5 flour or corn tortillas
- To serve: sliced bell pepper, chopped lettuce, avocados, lime
1. Queso: Soak cashews in water overnight (or in very hot water for 1 hour). Add carrot and a few tablespoons of water to a microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave until fork tender, about 4 minutes. Drain water. Blend all queso ingredients in a blender until smooth.
2. Taco Meat: Make Tempeh Taco Meat.
3. Rice: Make cauliflower rice.
4. Assemble: Portion taco meat, cauliflower rice, queso, and veggies into meal prep boxes. Rub sliced avocado with lime juice to prevent browning. Store tortillas separately, wrapped in plastic wrap to keep them fresh.
5. Serve: When ready to eat, reheat taco meat and rice in the microwave for 2 to 3 minutes. Roll into burritos or stir everything together and eat as a salad!