Vegan hot chocolate cookies are a delicious and indulgent treat that are perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth. These cookies are made with vegan-friendly ingredients, such as plant-based milk, vegan chocolate chips, and cocoa powder, so they’re suitable for those who follow a vegan diet. The addition of hot chocolate mix in the cookie dough adds a rich and chocolatey flavor that is sure to please any chocolate lover.
These cookies are easy to make and perfect for any occasion. They’re great for holiday parties, as a snack for a movie night, or simply as a dessert after dinner. With their soft and chewy texture and rich chocolate flavor, vegan hot chocolate cookies are sure to become a new favorite for vegans and non-vegans alike. So why not try baking a batch today and see for yourself just how delicious they can be?
How to make Salmon Soup
Prep Time : 10 mins
Cook Time : 35 mins
Total Time : 45 mins
Servings : 6 people
- 1 ½ Tbsp. (10g) olive oil
- 2 medium (130g) onion, chopped
- 2 medium (140g) carrots, sliced
- 3-4 medium (~400g) potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 5-6 cups (1380 ml) vegetable broth or water (I used water)
- 2 bay leaves
- 5-6 whole peppercorns
- 1 lb (460g) salmon fillets, cut into 1inch pieces (skin on or off)
- 1 cup (145g) frozen green peas
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 cup (240g) half and half (or 1/4 cup cream+3/4 cup milk)
- salt and pepper. to taste
- fresh dill, for garnish, chopped
- lemon juice, to taste (optional)
1. Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally until fragrant. Add the carrots and stir and cook for about 2 more minutes.
2. Add the cubed potatoes, vegetable broth or water, bay leaves, and peppercorns; bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low, cover with a lid and simmer for 7 – 10 minutes until the potatoes are tender.
3. Add the salmon chunks and continue cooking on low heat for 5 minutes.
4. Pour the half and half and add the green peas, season with garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper; stir and cook for 2-3 minutes more.
5. Add the chopped dill, serve and enjoy!