Roasted cauliflower steaks are a tasty and nutritious vegetarian dish that is easy to prepare and can be served as a main course or a side dish. This dish involves slicing a head of cauliflower into thick slices, seasoning them with herbs and spices, and roasting them until they are tender and caramelized. The result is a flavorful and satisfying dish that is rich in nutrients and perfect for anyone looking for a meatless meal option. Roasted cauliflower steaks can also be easily customized to fit different dietary needs and preferences, such as vegan or gluten-free.
If you’re looking to attract visitors to your blog or website who are searching for vegetarian or healthy recipes, roasted cauliflower steaks are a great option. By sharing a recipe and using relevant keywords in your content and meta tags, you can increase the visibility of your post in search engine results and drive traffic to your site. It’s also important to include high-quality images and detailed instructions to make the recipe easy to follow and encourage readers to try it themselves. With its delicious flavor and impressive presentation, roasted cauliflower steaks are sure to become a favorite dish among your readers.
How to make Roasted Cauliflower Steaks
Prep Time : 10 mins
Cook Time : 20 mins
Total Time : 30 mins
Servings : 4 servings
Cauliflower Steaks Ingredients:
- 1 medium or 2 small cauliflower heads
- 2 tbsp olive or avocado oil
- ¼ cup (20g) nutritional yeast
- 1 lime – cut into wedges
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
Seasoning Blend Ingredients:
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp fine sea salt – or to taste
- 1/3 tsp ground black pepper – or to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C) and line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place a chopping board on the baking sheet to reduce the mess when cutting the cauliflower.
3. Using a sharp chef’s knife, carefully slice the head of cauliflower, into 1-inch “steaks”. The ends usually crumble, but don’t worry, you can use them too.
4. Arrange the steaks on the prepared baking sheet.
5. Brush both sides with avocado or olive oil.
6. In a small bowl, combine all seasonings.
7. Gently rub each cauliflower steak with seasoning blend.
8. Bake for 20 minutes, or until tender and golden.
9. Remove the steaks from the oven and sprinkle with nutritional yeast while hot.
10. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve with lime wedges.