Pork Tenderloin Marinade is a simple and flavorful way to add some extra taste to your porks dishes. To make this marinade, start by combining olive oil, soy sauce, honey, garlic, and a few other ingredients in a bowl. Mix everything together until it’s well combined. Then, place your porks tenderloins in a large resealable bag and pour the marinade over it. Seal the bag and refrigerate it for at least 30 minutes, or overnight for maximum flavor.
This Pork Tenderloin Marinade is quick and easy to make, and it adds so much delicious flavor. This is a great recipe to use for summer grilling, but it works just as well in the oven or on the stove!
Once you’re ready to cook the porks tenderloins, remove it from the marinades and discard the excess. Grill, bake, or roast the pork tenderloin until it’s cooked through and reaches an internal temperature of 145°F. The result is a juicy and flavorful pork dish that’s sure to impress your family and friends.
How to make Pork Tenderloin Marinade
Prep Time : 05 mins
Cook Time : 05 mins
Total Time : 10 mins
Servings : 6 servings
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 4-5 cloves garlic minced
- 3 tablespoons honey or use brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon hot sauce or more to taste – use your favorite Louisiana style hot sauce, like Crystal or Tabasco
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice + zest
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh chopped rosemary
- Salt and pepper to taste I use 1/2 teaspoon each
- For Cooking: 2 pound pork tenderloin
1. Whisk all of the ingredients together in a large bowl.
2. Add the porks tenderloins to the bowl and cover with marinades. Or, use a large sealable baggie.
3. Marinate the pork tenderloin for 2 hours minimum, or up to 24 hours for the best flavor penetration.
4. When you’re ready to cook, remove porks tenderloins from marinade and discard the marinade. Cook as desired.