If you’re looking for a fun, holiday twist to a classic app, look no further than this pigs in a blanket wreath. Thanks to a genius—and super easy—serving hack, pigs in a blanket are transformed into a show stopping holiday appetizer that deserves to be the (edible 😉) centerpiece to your Christmas dinner table. Ready in under an hour, this easy appetizer will impress all of your guests while being super simple to make. It’s a holiday appetizer legend here at Delish, and we think once you try it, it just might become your new Christmas tradition.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1 pack (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 24 cocktail sausages
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup honey mustard or favorite dipping sauce
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Roll out the crescent roll dough and separate it into triangles.
- Cut each triangle into three smaller triangles.
- Place a cocktail sausage at the wider end of each small triangle and roll it up.
- Arrange the rolled sausages in a circle on a baking sheet, creating a wreath shape with the pointed ends facing outward.
- Brush the wreath with the beaten egg.
- Mix the sesame seeds, poppy seeds, Parmesan cheese, and parsley in a bowl. Sprinkle this mixture over the wreath.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the wreath turns golden brown and the sausages are cooked through.
- Serve warm with honey mustard or your preferred dipping sauce.
- Calories: 240
- Total Fat: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Cholesterol: 58mg
- Sodium: 610mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 16g
- Dietary Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 5g
- Protein: 11g