One-Pan Chicken Fajita Bombs Recipe is a delicious and easy-to-make meal that is perfect for a quick and healthy dinner. The recipe features succulent chicken breasts seasoned with a blend of fajita spices, and then wrapped in soft and fluffy biscuits. The meal is cooked in one pan, making it an ideal choice for a busy weeknight meal. The combination of the juicy chicken and the soft and flaky biscuits creates a mouth-watering explosion of flavors in every bite.
To make the One-Pan Chicken Fajita Bombs Recipe, start by mixing the fajita spices, including chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, and paprika, in a small bowl. Rub the spices onto the chicken breasts, and then sauté them in a pan until cooked. Next, flatten each biscuit with a rolling pin, place the chicken on top, and then fold the edges of the biscuit to form a ball. Place the chicken fajita bombs on the same pan used for the chicken and bake them in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
The One-Pan Chicken Fajita Bombs Recipe is a versatile dish that can be customized to suit different preferences. You can add your favorite vegetables to the recipe, such as bell peppers, onions, and mushrooms, to make it more colorful and nutritious. You can also serve the meal with guacamole, sour cream, or salsa to enhance its flavor. The recipe is a hit with both kids and adults, and it’s a great way to add variety to your dinner menu without spending too much time in the kitchen.
How to make One-Pan Chicken Fajita Bombs
Servings : 3 – 4 servings
- 2-4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces pepper jack cheese, cubed
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Sour cream
1. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a pan over high heat. Cook the peppers, onion, salt, and pepper until soft and slightly caramelized. Remove from heat.
2. Add the cheddar cheese, pepper jack, and cream cheese to the pan, stirring until evenly incorporated.
3. Season chicken with the salt, chili powder, cumin, and garlic powder, evenly rubbing the spices over the chicken.
4. Slice a pocket in the chicken horizontally and fill the pocket with a heaping spoonful of the fajita mixture. Repeat for all chicken breasts and remove any excess fajita mixture from the pan.
5. Heat pan over medium heat. If needed, add 2 tablespoons olive oil.
6. Cook the stuffed chicken until chicken is cooked through and cheese is melted, about 7 minutes on each side.
7. Serve with salsa, sour cream, and guacamole!