No-bake Valentine’s cake ingredients are simple and easy to find at any local grocery store. You will need graham crackers, unsalted butter, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, heavy cream, and your favorite flavor of jam. First, you will need to make the crust by crushing the graham crackers and mixing them with melted butter and powdered sugar. Press this mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan and chill it in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
Next, it is time to make the filling. In a large bowl, whip the heavy cream and vanilla extract until soft peaks form. Spoon the whipped cream over the chilled crust and spread it evenly. Add a layer of your favorite flavor of jam over the whipped cream. Repeat the layers until you reach the top of the pan. Finally, chill the cake in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, or until it is set. Serve the no-bake Valentine’s cake with a dollop of whipped cream and fresh berries for a special touch.
In conclusion, this no-bake Valentine’s cake recipe is a perfect option for anyone looking for a simple and delicious dessert that can be made with ease. With its creamy filling and crispy crust, it is sure to be a hit with your loved one. So, why not surprise your special someone with this sweet treat this Valentine’s Day?
How to make No-Bake Valentine’s Cake
Prep Time : 15 mins
- 25g Coles Ready To Roll Red Icing
- 450g pkt Coles Double Sponge Unfilled Cake
- Queen Buttercream Icing, to serve
- Pink liquid food colouring, to tint
- Assorted red, pink and white lollies, to serve
1. Roll out the red icing following packet directions. Use a small heart-shaped cutter to cut out a heart and attach to a lollipop stick. Set aside on a lined baking tray overnight or until set.
2. Place the cake on a clean work surface. Use a 12cm round cutter to cut 3 discs from cake. Prepare the buttercream following packet directions and tint pink with liquid food colouring.
3. Place 1 cake disc on a serving plate with buttercream. Top with a little buttercream and smooth surface. Continue layering with remaining cake discs and some of the remaining buttercream, finishing with cake. Spread the top and side of the cake with remaining buttercream and smooth top and side. Decorate with the icing heart and lollies.