Lemon chicken wings are a delicious and easy to make dish. They are marinated in a mixture of lemon juice, olive oil, and various herbs and spices before being baked or fried until crispy. A great option for a quick weeknight dinner or as an appetizer for a party.
Lemon Chicken Wings are a culinary delight that brings together the zesty brightness of lemon and the savory satisfaction of perfectly cooked chicken. These wings are marinated in a tangy lemon-infused mixture, allowing the flavors to penetrate deep into the tender meat. As they sizzle and crisp up in the oven or on the grill, the aroma is simply irresistible. Whether you’re enjoying them as an appetizer, a snack, or a main course, Lemon Chicken Wings are a refreshing twist on a classic favorite. With every bite, you’ll experience a burst of citrusy goodness that will leave you craving for more. Get ready to elevate your dining experience with these zesty and succulent wings that are a true culinary delight.
How To Make Lemon Chicken Wings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Yield: 10 servings
- 3 lb chicken wings, separated into wingettes and drumettes
- 3 tbsp extra light olive oil, or avocado oil
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tbsp lemon-pepper seasoning
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F. Place the chicken wings into a large bowl and drizzle them with oil.
2. Place wings on a baking sheet, leaving space between each one. Bake the chicken wings for 40 minutes or until they turn golden brown and crispy.
3. Melt the butter in a medium size bowl and stir in lemon pepper seasoning. Add the wings to the butter mixture and toss until the wings are evenly coated in the seasoning. Serve while the wings are still warm. Enjoy!