Introducing our delectable Kale-Banana Toddler Muffins, a perfect harmony of health and taste tailored for your little ones. Bursting with the goodness of nutrient-rich kale and the natural sweetness of ripe bananas, these muffins are a delightful way to introduce essential vitamins and minerals to your child’s diet.
Crafted with care, each bite offers a balanced blend of flavors that appeals to young taste buds while ensuring a wholesome snack.
These muffins are not only a treat for your child’s palate but also a convenient option for busy parents who seek nourishing, on-the-go snacks that contribute to their child’s growth and well-being.
With the vibrant addition of kale, a superfood packed with antioxidants and vitamins, and the natural sweetness of bananas, these muffins offer a delightful way to introduce your child to a world of wholesome ingredients. Elevate snack time with our Kale-Banana Toddler Muffins, a nourishing choice that embodies care, taste, and well-being
How to make Kale Banana Toddler Muffins
Prep Time : 10 mins
Cook Time : 17 mins
Total Time : 27 mins
Yield : 12 muffins
- 1½ cups whole wheat pastry flour or white wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 large egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups kale, ribs removed, chopped, and loosely packed
- 1 ripe banana
- ⅓ cup pure maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted and cooled
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mist a muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- In a blender or food processor, blend the applesauce, egg, vanilla, kale, banana, maple syrup and coconut oil until well-combined.
- Add the banana mixture to the dry ingredients and stir until combined. Scoop the batter into prepared muffins tin and bake for 16-18 minutes.