This Hot Smoked Salmon Grain Bowl with Dill Yogurt recipe is a delicious and healthy meal that is perfect for a quick lunch or dinner. It features hot smoked salmon, mixed grain, and a flavorful dill yogurt sauce. The simplicity of the recipe makes it easy to prepare and customize to your liking.
The star of this recipe is the hot smoked salmon, which adds a rich and smoky twist to the dish. The salmon is thoughtfully prepared to achieve a tender, flaky texture, while retaining its natural succulence. The delicate smokiness imparts an irresistible aroma, making it the focal point of this grain bowl.
How To Make Salmon Grain Bowl
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cock Time: No Cocked
Yield: 4 Servings
- 3 tbsp white wine vinegar
- ½ tsp caster sugar
- 80g cucumber, thinly sliced
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 x 250g pouches ready-cooked quinoa
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 200g natural yogurt
- 1 tbsp dill, finely chopped, plus extra to garnish
- 4 hot smoked salmon fillets, skin removed
- 3 ready-cooked beetroot in natural juices, sliced into thin wedges
1. Combine the vinegar and sugar with a pinch of salt in a bowl. Add the cucumber and radishes, toss to combine and set aside.
2. Add the quinoa to another large bowl. Reserve 1 tsp of the lemon juice and pour the rest over the quinoa. Season lightly and toss to combine. Add the yogurt and chopped dill to a small bowl along with the 1 tsp lemon juice and combine. Season.
3. Divide the quinoa between four shallow bowls and top with the salmon, beetroot and pickled vegetables. Drizzle over the yogurt and garnish with the remaining dill.