Ham Ravioli Bake is a simple and flavorful dish that combines ravioli, ham and cheese. The ingredients are layered in a baking dish and topped with a delicious tomato sauce before being baked in the oven. This is a hearty meal that is perfect for a family dinner or a comforting weeknight meal.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen cheese ravioli
- 1-1/2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1-1/3 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Alfredo sauce
1. Cook ravioli according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the ham, mushrooms, onion and green pepper in oil over medium heat 4-5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
2. Spread 2 tablespoons Alfredo sauce into a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Stir remaining sauce into ham mixture; cook 3-4 minutes or until heated through.
3. Drain ravioli; place half in the prepared baking dish. Top with half the ham mixture. Repeat layers. Cover and bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.