Grilled peaches are a delicious and healthy summer dessert that is easy to make and packed with flavor. To make this simple recipe, start by cutting ripe peaches in half and removing the pits. Brush the cut sides of the peaches with a mixture of honey and olive oil, then place them cut-side down on a preheated grill. Cook for a few minutes until the peaches are caramelized and tender. Serve them hot off the grill with a dollop of whipped cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream for an extra decadent treat.
Not only are grilled peaches a delicious dessert, but they are also a great source of vitamins and nutrients. Peaches are rich in antioxidants, vitamin C, and fiber, all of which are important for maintaining a healthy diet. Grilling the peaches intensifies their flavor and caramelizes their natural sugars, making them a healthier alternative to traditional desserts that are loaded with sugar and calories. Whether you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy on a warm summer evening or a healthy dessert option, grilled peaches are a perfect choice.
How to make Grilled Peaches
Prep Time : 05 mins
Cook Time : 07 mins
Total Time : 12 mins
Servings : 6 servings
- 6 Peaches Mostly Ripe-See Notes
- 3 tablespoon Olive Oil or Melted Butter
- 1 teaspoon Brown Sugar EACH
- 1 ½ Cups Mascarpone Cheese
- 2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 4 tablespoon Honey Plus More For Topping-Optional
- Fresh Thyme Optional
1. Wash peaches and slice each lengthwise then remove the pit. Brush each peach halve with olive oil then sprinkle with brown sugar.
2. Heat a grill pan, outdoor grill or skillet and add peaches skin side up when warm. Cook until peaches are soft and slightly charred. While the peaches are cooking prepare the honey mascarpone.
3. Combine mascarpone cheese, vanilla extract and honey in a bowl and stir with a whisk until light and combined.
4. When peaches are finished cooking serve each warm with a spoonful of honey mascarpone. Drizzle each with additional honey and fresh thyme if desired. Enjoy!