Welcome to our comprehensive guide on making the best old-fashioned goulash. we pride ourselves on delivering high-quality recipes that are guaranteed to satisfy your taste buds. In this article, we will walk you through step-by-step instructions on how to prepare a mouthwatering old-fashioned goulash that will leave you craving for more.
To create the perfect old-fashioned goulash, you will need the following ingredients:
- 2 pounds of ground beef
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 cups of elbow macaroni
- 1 can (15 ounces) of tomato sauce
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) of diced tomatoes
- 1 cup of beef broth
- 2 teaspoons of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon of dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- Start by heating a large pot or Dutch oven over medium heat. Add the ground beef and diced onion to the pot, cooking until the beef is browned and the onion is softened.
- Drain any excess fat from the pot, then add the minced garlic and cook for an additional minute until fragrant.
- Next, add the elbow macaroni, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, beef broth, paprika, dried oregano, dried basil, salt, and black pepper to the pot. Stir well to combine all the ingredients.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat to low and cover the pot. Simmer for about 15-20 minutes, or until the macaroni is cooked al dente and the flavors have melded together.
- Once the goulash is ready, remove it from the heat and let it sit for a few minutes to cool slightly before serving.
- Serve the old-fashioned goulash hot and garnish with fresh parsley if desired. Enjoy!
Tips for the Perfect Goulash
- For an extra kick of flavor, you can add a dash of Worcestershire sauce or a sprinkle of red pepper flakes.
- Feel free to customize your goulash by adding your favorite vegetables such as bell peppers, carrots, or peas.
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days or frozen for future enjoyment.
Conclusion About Goulash
Congratulations! You’ve now mastered the art of making the best old-fashioned goulash. This hearty and flavorful dish is perfect for a cozy family dinner or a gathering with friends. Impress your loved ones with this classic recipe and create lasting memories around the dinner table. Don’t forget to visit our Website for more delicious recipes and culinary inspiration.
Please support us by visiting our website Binfeedz. We strive to bring you the best recipes and cooking tips to enhance your culinary journey.