Easter Cookie Cake is a delicious and festive dessert that is perfect for celebrating the Easter holiday. This cake is made with layers of soft, chewy cookie dough that is baked to perfection and topped with a creamy frosting and colorful Easter decorations. The combination of sweet cookie dough and creamy frosting makes for a truly decadent dessert that will be sure to impress your guests.
Whether you’re looking for a tasty treat to share with family and friends or a beautiful centerpiece for your Easter table, Easter Cookie Cake is the perfect choice. With its vibrant colors and delicious flavors, this dessert is sure to bring a smile to everyone’s face. So why not give it a try this Easter and enjoy a delicious and memorable dessert with your loved ones?
In addition to being a tasty treat, Easter Cookie Cake is also a great way to get the whole family involved in the Easter festivities. Kids will love helping to decorate the cake and it’s a fun activity to do together. Plus, the cake makes for a beautiful presentation on your Easter table, and is sure to impress your guests. So why not try making an Easter Cookie Cake this year and enjoy a delicious and festive dessert that everyone will love!
How to make Easter Cookie Cake
Prep Time : 15 mins
Cook Time : 25 mins
Total Time : 40 mins
Yield: 8 Servings
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick or 4 ounces)
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/3 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup chocolate candies (I used Easter M&M’s and mini Cadbury eggs), divided
1. Preheat oven to 350º. Spray a 9-inch pie plate with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
2. Melt the butter in a large, microwave-safe bowl. Mix in the sugars, then the vanilla. Then stir in the egg.
3. Whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl. Then mix into the butter mixture just till combined. Add the chocolate chips and 1/2 cup of the candies. Reserve the remainder of the candy to garnish the cookie cake when it comes out of the oven. Mix well.
4. Scrape the dough into the prepared pan, then smooth the top with an offset spatula.
5. Bake for 25 minutes or till the top is golden brown. Remove from oven and gently press remaining candies across the surface of the cookie cake while it’s hot.
6. Cool before slicing.