Easter Breakfast For Kids is Fun and Delicious Ideas and special time of year, especially for kids who love the Easter Bunny, Easter egg hunts, and all the sweet treats that come with it. If you’re looking for a fun and delicious way to celebrate Easter morning with your kids, why not try some of these Easter breakfast ideas? Not only are they fun and festive, but they’re also easy to make and sure to please even the pickiest eaters.
One fun Easter breakfast idea is to make Bunny Pancakes. Start by making your favorite pancake recipe, then use whipped cream and fresh fruit to create a bunny face on top. Use sliced strawberries for the ears, blueberries for the eyes, and a banana slice for the nose. You can also use chocolate chips or raisins for the eyes if you prefer. Your kids will love these adorable and delicious Bunny Pancakes, and they’re a great way to start off Easter morning with a smile.
How to make Easter Breakfast For Kids
- 1 egg
- 1 piece of whole-wheat bread
- 1 baby carrot
- 2 black sesame seeds
- 1 bowl of Kix cereal with milk
1. Place your piece of bread in the toaster and toast until desired doneness. Place on a plate.
2. Fry your egg sunny side up in a small frying pan. When the egg is fully cooked, slide the egg from the frying pan on to the piece of toast on the plate.
3. Using your knife, slice a small triangle beak and 2 small feet from your baby carrot. Place the beak and feet on your egg to look like a chickie. Use 2 black sesame seeds for the eyes.
4. Serve the chickie egg with a yummy bowl of Kix Cereal with milk to complete the meal.