Indulge in a hearty and delicious morning meal with our Bacon Egg Potatoes Breakfast Recipe. This mouthwatering dish combines crispy bacon strips, perfectly scrambled eggs, and golden-brown potatoes, resulting in a satisfying breakfast experience that’s sure to kickstart your day. Whether you’re a fan of savory delights or seeking a protein-packed breakfast, our easy-to-follow recipe ensures a delightful culinary adventure. Join us in creating a flavorful fusion of flavors and textures, guaranteed to satisfy your taste buds and provide the energy you need to conquer the day ahead.
How To Make Bacon Egg Potatoes Breakfast
- 2 medium russet potatoes, scrubbed
- 2 Tbsps avocado oil, or olive oil
- 4 slices nitrate-free bacon
- 4 large eggs
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsps sliced chives
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
Instructions To Make Bacon Egg Potatoes Breakfast:
Arrange your oven rack so that it’s right in the center of the oven, then preheat your oven to 400 degrees
1. After thoroughly washing; pierce those potatoes with a fork a few times, then rub or brush with oil and rub it all over. Place the potatoes directly onto the center oven rack.
2. Bake for 30-40 minutes or just until potatoes are tender when pierced with a knife. Remove from the oven and allow them to cool a bit. Once ready to handle, slice each potato in half lengthwise and scoop out the flesh as shown. Reserve flesh for another use.
3. Place your potato boats into a baking dish and season them with sea salt and pepper. Add one slice of bacon, shredded cheese, and gently crack an egg into each one as shown.
4. Return your potatoes to the hot oven and bake for about 15 minutes, or just until egg whites just set and yolks are still runny. Garnish with fresh chopped chives and ground black pepper and enjoy!