Creamy Chicken Broccoli Casserole is a comforting and easy-to-make dish that’s perfect for a weeknight dinner. This recipe calls for chicken breast, broccoli florets, and a creamy sauce, which are all combined and baked in a casserole dish. It’s topped with breadcrumbs or crushed crackers and cheese, and it’s ready in under 30 minutes. It’s a great way to enjoy a warm and satisfying meal.
How To Make Creamy Chicken Broccoli Casserole
Prep Time: 17 minutes
Cook Time: 27 minutes
Total Time: 44 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 lb boneless chicken
- 20 oz broccoli florets
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oil in an oven safe skillet. Add pieces of chicken and cook it until golden brown.
2. Cut broccoli florets into bite-size pieces. Add them to the dish with chicken.
3. Combine whipped cream, parmesan cheese, and garlic salt together. Pour the sauce over the broccoli.
4. Bake at 350F for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on top.
5. Bake for 7 more minutes or until the cheese gets slightly golden. Serve right away while the cheese is still all melted.