Y’all, if you haven’t made this Cream Cheese Pound Cake yet, here’s a sign that it’s time to get baking! Find the full recipe below!👇
- 3 1/4 cups White Lily® Enriched Bleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups butter, softened⠀⠀
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups sugar⠀⠀
- 6 large eggs, at room temp⠀
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract⠀⠀
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract⠀⠀
1. Coat 10-inch tube pan with flour no-stick cooking spray.
2. Combine flour and salt in small bowl; set aside. Beat butter and cream cheese with electric mixer about 60 seconds or until smooth. Add sugar gradually; beat on medium-high speed 5 minutes or until mixture is light and fluffy.
3. Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in vanilla and almond extract. Fold in flour just until combined (do not overmix). Spoon batter into prepared pan.
4. Place in oven and set to 325. Bake 1 hour 20 minutes to 1 hour 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on cooling rack 15 minutes. Remove from pan. Cool completely on cooling rack.