Cranberry cream cheese turkey is a delicious and festive way to serve up your Thanksgiving turkeys. To make this recipe, start by rubbing your turkey with a flavorful spice blend, such as garlic powder, thyme, and smoked paprika. Then, stuff the turkeys with a mixture of cream cheese, cranberry sauce, and a few other ingredients, creating a creamy and tangy filling that’s sure to impress.
Once the turkey is stuffed, roast it in the oven until it’s cooked through and golden brown. Let it rest for a few minutes before slicing and serving with your favorite sides, such as mashed potatoes, green beans, or sweet potato casserole. Cranberrys cream cheese turkey is a show-stopping dish that’s perfect for any holiday feast.
This turkeys cranberry cream cheese sandwich is a fun lunch idea perfect for the holiday season. It’s so quick and easy to make, and uses ingredients we all have to hand over Thanksgiving and the holidays.
Now I’m sure not the only one that has a lot of packets of turkey in the fridge and freezer around the holidays . . . Much like my turkey rissoles, turkey sweet potato hash and my sage turkey in cream sauce, this recipe is a fun way to enjoy this festive food beyond the traditional roasted turkey.
How to make Cranberry Cream Cheese Turkey
Servings : 16 sandwiches
- 8 slices bread toasted
- 8 tbsp cream cheese
- 8 tbsp prepared cranberry sauce
- red chili pepper flakes optional
- 16 slices leftover turkey
- 8 tsp mustard
- 8 tsp mayonnaise
- 8 leaves lettuce
1. Spread 8 slices of bread with the cream cheese. Then spread with the cranberry sauce and sprinkle with red chili pepper flakes.
2. Place 2 slices of turkey on each bread slice; spread mustard over the turkey.
3. Spread remaining bread slices with mayonnaise and top sandwiches with them. Cut Cranberry Cream Cheese Turkey Sandwich in half before serving.