Satisfy your sweet tooth with our irresistible Cookies Cream Ice Cream. This classic frozen treat is made with a creamy vanilla ice cream base studded with chunks of chocolate sandwich . Begin by whisking together heavy cream, milk, sugar, and vanilla extract in a bowl until well combined. Crush a generous amount of chocolate sandwich cookies and fold them into the ice cream mixture, ensuring even distribution. Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker and churn until it reaches a smooth and creamy consistency. Transfer the cookies and cream ice cream into a lidded container and freeze until firm. Scoop out this delightful treat, and revel in the perfect combination of creamy vanilla and crunchy cookie bits.
Indulge in the heavenly flavors of our homemade Cookies and Cream Ice Cream. Start by combining heavy cream, milk, sugar, and vanilla extract in a bowl, whisking until the sugar is fully dissolved. Take a generous amount of chocolate sandwich cookies and crush them into small chunks. Gently fold the cookie chunks into the ice cream mixture, ensuring they are evenly distributed.
How to make Cookies Cream Ice Cream
Prep Time : 03 mins
Total Time : 3 hrs 18 mins
Yield : 4 cups of ice cream (6 to 8 servings)
- 1 cup (227g) milk, whole milk preferred, cold
- 1/2 cup (99g) granulated sugar
- 2 cups (454g) heavy cream or whipping cream, cold
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Crush
- 15 to 20 (170g to 255g) chocolate sandwich cookies, broken into chunks*
1. Whisk together the milk and sugar, stirring until the sugar has dissolved.
2. Stir in the heavy cream and vanilla.
3. For best results, chill the mixture in the refrigerator for 1 hour before freezing.
4. Freeze in an ice cream maker according to the manufacturer’s directions.
5. Stir the cookie chunks into the soft ice cream, and serve immediately.
6. For firmer ice cream, place soft ice cream in a covered container. Freeze for 2 to 3 hours, until the ice cream is as hard as you like. Note: Freezing longer than this will make the ice cream rock hard; plan on softening at room temperature for 15 to 20 minutes or so before serving.