Cooker creamy cheesy corn is a delicious and easy side dish that is perfect for any occasion. To make this recipe, you will need frozen corn, cream cheese, butter, milk, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and shredded cheddar cheese. Begin by placing the frozen corn in a slow cooker. Add the cream cheese, butter, milk, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Stir everything together until well combined. Cover the slow cooker and cook on high for 2-3 hours, or until the corn is tender and the cream cheese is melted. Once the corn is fully cooked, sprinkle the shredded cheddar cheese on top and let it melt before serving.
This slow cooker creamy cheesy corn is a crowd-pleaser and can be served alongside any main dish. The creamy texture and cheesy flavor make it a comforting and satisfying side dish that is perfect for the colder months. Plus, the convenience of the slow cooker makes it an easy and stress-free recipe to prepare. Whether you are hosting a family dinner or a potluck, this recipe is sure to be a hit. So, give it a try and enjoy the deliciousness of this creamy and cheesy corn dish.
How to make Cooker Creamy Cheesy Corn
Prep Time : 15 mins
Cook Time : 4 hrs
Total Time : 4 hrs 15 mins
Servings : 8 – 10 servings
- 1 (24-ounce) bag frozen corn, about 5 ½ cups
- 1 (8-ounce) package of cream cheese, cut into small cubes
- 4 tablespoons butter, diced
- ½ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 to 2 fresh jalapeños, minced (seeds & membranes removed), OPTIONAL
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1. In a medium to large slow cooker, combine corn, cream cheese, butter, milk, sugar, salt, pepper, and minced jalapenos. Cover and cook on LOW for 4 hours. Add shredded cheddar cheese; stir until cheese is completely melted and sauce is creamy. Adjust seasonings, adding more salt and/or pepper, if desired, and stir in a bit more milk if sauce is too thick. Transfer corn to a serving dish and serve immediately, or serve directly from the slow cooker set to WARM.