Chicken fajita loaded fries are a delicious and hearty dish that combines crispy fries with savory chicken fajitas. To make the dish, first cook your favorite fries, either store-bought or homemade. While the fries are cooking, heat oil in a pan over medium-high heat and sauté sliced onions and bell peppers until they are tender. Then, add diced chicken breast and season with fajita spices, such as chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, and paprika. Cook until the chicken is fully cooked and the vegetables are slightly charred.
Once the fries are crispy, transfer them to a serving dish and top with the chicken fajita mixture. Add your favorite toppings, such as shredded cheese, sour cream, guacamole, and salsa. The melted cheese and creamy toppings will add an extra layer of flavor to the dish. Finally, serve hot and enjoy the delicious combination of crispy fries and savory chicken fajitas. This dish is a great way to use up leftovers, and can be customized to suit your tastes and dietary needs.
Chicken fajita loaded fries are a perfect dish for game day, movie night, or any other occasion where you want to enjoy a hearty and satisfying meal. They are easy to make and can be prepared ahead of time for a quick and convenient meal. This dish is a crowd-pleaser and is sure to become a family favorite. With its delicious combination of flavors and textures, chicken fajita loaded fries are a great way to elevate your meal and add some excitement to your menu.
How to make Chicken Fajita Loaded Fries
Prep Time : 05 mins
Chill/Set Time : 10 mins
Cook Time : 45 mins
Total Time : 60 mins
Servings : 4 servings
- 1 tbsp oil
- 4 chicken breasts sliced
- 2 red peppers, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- ¼ cup fajita seasoning
- 2 cans evaporated milk
- 4 cups grated cheddar
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- Lots of French Fries
1. Heat oil over medium heat in a large sauté pan.
2. Add peppers and onions and cook until they are soft and slightly caramelized. Add the chicken and half of the fajita seasoning. Cook the chicken through, remove and set aside, keeping warm.
3. Meanwhile, make the cheese sauce. Add two hands of evaporated milk to a pan. Add the cornstarch and remaining fajita seasoning to the cheese and mix through. Add to the milk and stir to combine until thickened. Remove and keep warm.
4. Arrange French fries on a large platter, top with chicken fajita mix. Pour over cheese sauce and sprinkle with parsley.
5. Enjoy with all your friends!