Indulge in the Ultimate Cheesy Bread Recipe: Quick, Easy, and Delicious!Looking for the ultimate cheesy bread recipe that will satisfy your cravings? Look no further! Our quick and easy cheesy bread recipe is a hit among food lovers. With just a few simple ingredients and steps, you can whip up a mouthwatering cheesy bread that will leave everyone wanting more.
To get started, gather these essential ingredients: all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, shredded mozzarella cheese, grated Parmesan cheese, melted butter, and milk. Preheat your oven to the perfect temperature and grease a baking sheet for that golden crust.
How to make Cheesy Bread
Prep Time : 10 mins
Cook Time : 05 mins
Total Time : 15 mins
Servings : 20 servings
Yield : 20 slices
- 1/2 stick (1/4 cup, 2 ounces) unsalted butter, softened to the point of being slightly melted
- 1 to 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 ounces (about 2 cups) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces (1 cup) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup chopped green onion (to taste)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sour cream, optional
- 1 loaf French or Italian bread (I used Ciabatta)
1. Make the cheesy topping:In a small bowl, mix the butter and garlic together until smooth.In a separate large bowl, mix together the cheeses and the green onion. Stir in the mayonnaise and sour cream. Add the butter mixture to the cheese mixture and combine.
2. Spread the cheese mixture over bread:Preheat the broiler.Slice the loaf of bread in half horizontally and lay it crust side down on a foil-lined baking sheet. Spread the cheese mixture over the bread.
3. Place under the broiler:Broil until nicely browned, about 3 to 5 minutes.
4. Slice:Remove from broiler and let sit for 5 minutes until cool enough to handle. Slice the bread with a bread knife. Serve.