Cheeseburger Pasta is a delicious and easy-to-make dish that combines the flavors of a cheeseburger with pasta. This recipe calls for ground beef, pasta, canned tomatoes, and shredded cheese, which are all combined and cooked together. It’s a great way to enjoy a comforting and satisfying meal that the whole family will love. It can be ready in under 30 minutes.
How To Make Cheeseburger Pasta
Prep Time: 05 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
- 2 cups 6 oz uncooked rotelle pasta (any kind will work fine)
- 1 lb lean ground beef 90% lean
- 1 cup onions finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 2 tbsp tomato paste or 1 cup marinara sauce
- 28 oz diced tomatoes or 1 cup fresh diced tomatoes
- 2 tsp oil
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 cups reduced fat grated cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped dill pickles
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
2. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the pasta according to the package directions for al dente (about 5-7 minutes) and drain well.
3. In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-low heat. Add the onions and cook until lightly golden and soft, about 4-5 minutes. Stir in the garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Stir in the beef and cook until browned; season with salt and pepper. Stir in the tomato paste or marinara sauce and tomatoes and mustard. Allow to cook on medium heat for about 5 minutes.
4. After the pasta and meat are cooked Toss the meat mixture with the pasta and spread it into the prepared dish. Top with the cheddar cheese and bake for 10-12 minutes or until the cheesy is fully melted and the casserole is boiling in the edges. Remove from oven and Sprinkle the chopped pickles over the top and serve.