Satisfy your noodle cravings with the tantalizing flavors of Chapaguri, a popular Korean dish. To prepare this delicious recipe, start by cooking a packet each of instant Chapaghetti and Neoguri noodles according to the instructions on the packages. While the noodles are cooking, prepare a savory sauce by combining the provided seasoning packets from both noodle packages, along with vegetable oil and chopped vegetables of your choice. Once the noodles are cooked, drain them and mix them together in a bowl. Pour the sauce over the noodles and toss them well to coat. Serve the Chapaguri hot, garnished with chopped green onions and sesame seeds for an added touch of flavor and texture. This Chapaguri recipe is a delightful fusion of two classic Korean instant noodles, creating a mouthwatering and satisfying dish.
How to make Chapaguri
Prep Time : 01 min
Cook Time : 07 mins
Total Time : 08 mins
Servings : 2
- 1 Jjapaghetti (Korean instant black noodles)
- 1 Neoguri (Korean instant spicy seafood udon noodles)
- 4 cups water
1. Boil the water in a pot on medium high heat.
2. Once the water is boiling, add the Jjapaghetti noodles, Neoguri noodles and dried vegetable flakes from both packets in the pot.
3. Boil it until the noodles are cooked, about 2-3 mins. During this time, mix the noodles well by lifting and dropping them a couple of times.
4. Drain the water but leave about 6 tbsp worth of water. Then add the whole packet of Jjapaghetti powder soup sauce, 1/3 packet of Neoguri powder soup sauce and olive oil from the Jjapaghetti sauce. Mix them well. (If you want more spiciness, you could increase the amount of Neoguri powder soup sauce.)
5. Serve and enjoy!