Baked salmon is a healthy and delicious dish that is quick and easy to make. To prepare, season the salmon fillet with herbs like rosemary, thyme, and parsley and bake it in the oven. Serve it with a side of your choice, like a salad or vegetables, for a complete meal. This dish can be ready in less than 20 minutes and is a great way to enjoy a healthy meal.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cock Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 3 servings
- 12 oz. (340 g) salmon fillet, cut into two pieces
- 2 tablespoon melted butter
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper, optional
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 dashes ground black pepper
- lemon wedges
1. Preheat oven to 400°F (207°C).
2. Combine the melted butter, garlic, parsley, salt, cayenne pepper (if using), lemon juice and black pepper together. Stir to combine well.
3. Arrange the salmon on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Spoon the garlic herb mixture onto the salmon, coat well on the top and sides of the salmon.
4. Bake for 12 minutes. Dish out and serve immediately with lemon wedges.