Air fryer salmon is a healthy and delicious recipe that can be prepared in just a few minutes. To make it, season the salmon fillets with your choice of herbs and spices, then place them in the air fryer basket. Cook the salmon at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 8-10 minutes, or until the fish is cooked through and flaky. Serve the salmon with a side of vegetables or a salad for a complete meal.
How To Make Air Fryer Salmon
Prep Time: 05 minutes
Cock Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- 1 tsp garlic granules (optional)
- 4 salmon fillets (we used 4 x 130g fillets), skin on or removed
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- cooked seasonal greens and grains such as quinoa or brown rice, to serve (optional)
1. Combine the salt, pepper, mixed herbs and garlic granules, if using, in a bowl, then scatter onto a plate. Rub each salmon fillet with a little olive oil and roll in the seasoning to coat.
2. Put in the air fryer basket in one layer and cook at 180C for 8-10 mins, until cooked through. If you have larger salmon fillets they will need to be cooked for longer – keep checking after 10 mins and cook in 1-2 min blasts, until ready. Serve with greens and quinoa or rice, if you like.