3 ingredients brownies recipe incredibly simple to make, but it’s also a great way to indulge in a sweet treat without all the added sugar and preservatives found in store-bought brownies. With just a few basic pantry staples, you can whip up a batch of delicious brownies that are perfect for any occasion. So why wait? Give this recipe a try today and experience the many benefits of a quick and easy homemade brownie recipe!
Looking for a simple and delicious brownie recipe that won’t require a trip to the grocery store? Look no further than this mouth-watering 3 ingredients brownies recipe! To start, preheat your oven to 350°F and line a baking dish with parchment paper. Then, in a mixing bowl, combine a can of sweetened condensed milk, a cup of self-rising flour, and a half cup of unsweetened cocoa powder. Stir until well combined and the batter is smooth.
Next, pour the batter into the prepared baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the brownies are firm on top and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let the brownies cool completely in the baking dish before slicing into squares and serving. With its rich chocolatey flavor and fudgy texture, this 3 ingredients brownies recipe is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth without all the hassle.
How to make 3 Ingredients Brownies
Prep Time : 05 mins
Cook Time : 20 mins
Total Time : 25 mins
Servings : 16
- 3 large bananas (about 1 ½ cups mashed) very ripe will give the best flavor
- ½ cup cocoa powder unsweetened
- 1 ½ cups raw almond butter crunchy, oil slightly drained
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a 8-in. x 8-in. square baking dish by spraying it with cooking spray or rubbing coconut oil around the sides and bottom so the brownies do not stick.
2. In a large bowl mash the bananas with a fork until smooth. Add the almond butter and mix until smooth. Add the cocoa powder and optional cinnamon and blend until no visible cocoa powder is seen.
3. Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan and bake for 20-25 minutes or until set and slightly dark on the top. Remove from the oven and let cool completely before slicing.